BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday 17 September 2014

The day I began to think David Gandy was stalking me!

David Gandy at Hentsch Man SS/15
    Well day one at London Collections: Men SS/15 saw me going from Catwalk to showroom trying to catch the action. David Gandy who is an ambassador for mens fashion week supports most of the events and there are a lot, well over 50 in actual fact. The chances of  bumping into David though are less than you would think, as people arrive at different times and often go from event to event at high speed. When you go to a catwalk show depending on your invitation you can be seated or standing and usually the VIPS are at the front.


Last but not least

Well on this occation for the Lee Roach show SS/15 I was standing just in front of a pillar at the very end of the catwalk imagine my surprise when I looked up to see David Gandy sit down right opposite me, you can see he knew he was definately going to be in a few of my shots, sometimes it pays to be last.



Lee Roach SS/15 at Victoria House London Collections:Men


The fun did not end there David seemed to be everywhere I looked!

Waiting for the next show, but for some reason not allowed back in to get a drink I was hanging out by the Shoe shine guys... you guessed it.













At the end of the day who should step out of his car in front of me you guessed it !

David Gandy arriveing at Samual L Jacksons ball "One for the boys" at the natral History museum

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Maria Scard Photography. Designed by OddThemes