BREAKING NEWS

Tuesday 29 July 2014

HOT HOT HOT David Gandy on the high street !

As I thought about my holiday to Eygpt, and discovered I needed a new pair of sandals I immediately thought M&S, but is it cool enough?

Of course, especially for Men, would you believe, with top UK model, David Gandy headlining their Best of British Collections.

As I stood in the airport queue, looking around the guy next to me had a great hat.  I asked him where it came from, and he told me, M&S!

From the sharp suits to the soft cashmeres, M&S has a lot to offer.

The M&S launch was such a fun event you can see a bit more on Men Style Fashion .


David Gandy checking out the new Marks and Spencer's range






Check out: http://www.marksandspencer.com/c/style-and-living/david-gandy

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Maria Scard Photography. Designed by OddThemes