BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday 17 December 2014

I've got a Pam not a partridge

And on the first day of Christmas.... 

I’ve got a Pam not a partridge - she’s thinking big thoughts about her new business “Opening Lines”. Check out my new LinkedIn profile for a glimpse of her work

Pam Nichols of Opening Lines  

 A few thoughts about Pam and Opening Lines 

" I have been an admirer of Pam's way with words for some time. When I found out she was turning professional she was a very obvious choice to help me update my profile. She has a natural ability to really get where people are coming from and what they are trying to convey about themselves and their business. I believe she makes words accessible to readers in a way that elevates even the most humble of subject matter. I suggest you book her now before she becomes too busy to fit you in!"



The new year the new Business you?


Why not consider getting your own profile refreshed in the new year as we’ve joined forces to offer you a Linkedin package - persuasive words and a selection of professional images designed to help you communicate effectively with the world! Contact either of us for details.


Contact Pam Nichols at  www.opening-lines.co.uk 
 Follow on twitter  Opening Lines @PamNicholsOL

Or Contact Maria on email mariascard@mac.com

T: 01903 537871
M: 07868555470






Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Maria Scard Photography. Designed by OddThemes