BREAKING NEWS

Monday 22 December 2014

4 calling birds. Come clean with me!


and on the 4th day of Christmas...

4 calling birds

It’s great having the chance to work for different agencies - you never know what you’re going to end up doing next. One of my favourite jobs this year was the photo shoot for Renapur - it was a beautiful day and I loved the brand already. Remarkably I had used it once before when I was in Romania and my boots were miraculously restored. I thought I’d have to replace them as they were leaking, but my friend pulled some Renapur out of her bag, and the boots are still going strong to this day!! We all love Renapur! We use it on anything leather at all. 




Model Maddie Higginson











Agency  LWS  Marketing

 See how amazing this product is Renapur

If you are an agency bear me in mind - I’m versatile and I can freshen up product shots to give your brand a whole new lease of life (like my boots). 

to find out more 


For latest images, news and to find out more checkout my...
T: 01903 537871
M: 07868555470


Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Maria Scard Photography. Designed by OddThemes