BREAKING NEWS

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Bringing JEAN LOUIS SABAJI 'S Vision to life backstage

Designer Jean Louis Sabaji making his  final preparations
I was privillaged to be invited backsatge by one of my favourite designers Jean Louis Sabaji this season At Dubai Fashion Forward. His work is really inspiring, and his attention to detail something to behold.

In his own words           

 "This season, I gave the woman wings, I transformed her into a bird by using different types of textile work, but never real feathers. I also went deep into the birds skin to see whats under all the plumage and translated my findings through a variety of differnet materials."

















































 I love shooting backstage caputureing all that goes on just before the big show, If you are a designer and would like me to shoot backstage images for you please email me on mariascard@mac.com Love to chat.

www.JEANLOUISSABAJAI.COM
follow @JEANLOUISSABAJI
#mydubai #FFWDDXB @FFDDXB
@fashionforward #mariabackstage

to see more check out www.gracieopulanza.com







Makeup by MAC

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Maria Scard Photography. Designed by OddThemes