BREAKING NEWS

Friday 6 June 2014

Montecarlo or Bust ?

Inspired by the Montecarlo Grand Prix, the Orlebar Brown SS14 Collection is a winner and definitely won't let this brand go bust.

Orlebar Brow Static but not staid
The first ever LCM 'event' I attended was an Orelbar Brown Static Show!  At LCM:SS13 in January, it was raining hard as I walked off the street into the show, and the clothes transformed me to another place, Miami Beach, the models in their shorts certainly made you feel like the sun was shining.





Orlebar Brown takes to the streets of London

Then on the streets of London, as I shot the (then) Operatic duo Amore, Peter Brathwait and David webb.  The vivid colours of the Orlebar Brown collection came to life.








The imagery and colours transport you to another place
As I attended their third collection I realised that I have grown to love them.  The imagery printed on their clothes, that's what I love about Orlebar Brown, the images transport you.





More on Men Style Fashion


Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Maria Scard Photography. Designed by OddThemes