BREAKING NEWS

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Google Glass in the UK?

Yet to hit the UK streets, one of the most innovative products I have ever tried, Google Glass or for those that don't know Google Glasses.

So what did it feel like to be one of the first people in the UK to try out the new Google Glass?

Gracie Opulanza, Roky Million and I gave it a go!

Roky - Rocked in Google Glass  and Gracie Opulanza asks Where do they belong?






I loved it, being a huge fan of technology, the innovation of Google Glass was second to none.   Voice activated, I was literally able to photograph what I saw, with my eye, without holding a camera,  seriously, can you believe that!  "TAKE PHOTO" and there it was, the image, right in from of my eyes.

I now know what I want for Christmas.


Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Maria Scard Photography. Designed by OddThemes